Monday, March 23, 2009

Twitter my butterfinger



Ok, so am I the only one who has checked out Twitter?

If you haven't, then ne worry pas... you're not missing out on much.
IT'S BORING.

I'd rather write boring stuff on here (where no one is looking) instead of being LIMITED on how many characters I type on "Twitter"(where no one is looking).

At least with having a blog (again, "blog" being a stupid word), I'm not forced to sum up my brain capacity in a couple of sentences.

Oh wait... this is only a couple of sentences....

3 comments:

  1. I hates twitter too. To me it's just the status updates that are in facebook, so I'd rather use facebook for it, at least I can play games on facebook. Facebook. Mug keeps blathering about twitter, but there's just nothing to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Mug likes it because it's profiled so much on "Entertainment Tonight".

    Mug is gay.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. rboyer@hotmail.ca
    770sam@hotmail.ca

    ReplyDelete